- Each 2g stick contains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001™
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07®
- Each stick contains 30 billion CFU of probiotic cultures.
- Contains blueberry powder and fructooligosaccharides (FOS), a prebiotic that supports probiotic growth.
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding mothers
- Infants (from 6 months) and children
- Anyone with/ having family history of allergic conditions
- Those who want to have a balanced immune system
- Anyone with symptoms of digestive discomfort
- HAPPY MI & BI™ is halal certified
- Babies ≥6 months: One stick once daily
- Children ≥3 years/ Adults/ Pregnant mothers: One stick once or twice daily
- Maintenance dose: One stick on alternate daysServing Suggestion
- HAPPY MI & BI™ may be taken directly or mixed in water or any beverage or sprinkled onto food.
- Do not mix with hot liquids or food.
- Store in cool, dry place below 25℃. Protect from light and moisture.
- Contains natural blueberry juice powder, therefore not suitable for individuals with allergy to blueberries.
- The product is not suitable for G6PD deficient individuals as some studies on G6PD advised patients to avoid blueberries.