We recommend introducing quinoa to babies, who are at least 12 months old, as quinoa may be harder and less easy to digest. However, if you would like to introduce quinoa to your baby below 12 months, check out Let's Chew from our BASIC Range!
If your little one is feeling under the weather, just cook some plain Q-Junior - gentle for the tummy with no compromise on nutrition!
- For 15 months onwards
- Can be cooked as porridge or rice
- Contains organic quinoa, also known as a "superfood" which contains all 9 essential amino acids
- Planted without pesticides
- Easy to cook, just like cooking normal porridge!
- Fast cooking, cooking on stove takes about 15-20 minutes
Important Note: This product may contain rice husks. Kindly take care to wash thoroughly and remove rice husks before serving to baby.
Weight: 750g, 30 servings.
Usage Instructions: Store in fridge. Mix well and wash thoroughly before cooking.
Ingredients (Origin): Natural white rice (Malaysia), organic millet (PRC), natural red rice (Malaysia), organic quinoa (Bolivia).