This baby carrier in 3D mesh offers the same babywearing benefits as Baby Carrier One in cotton and gives you the important closeness with your baby. Our unique mesh has been specially developed to be extra soft for young babies yet strong enough for daily use. It’s easy and safe for you to switch between several front and back babywearing options. The size, seat area and head support are fully adjustable, which means the baby carrier can be adapted as your newborn grows and their needs change, as well as to fit different babywearers.
Baby Carrier One Air has a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps that relieve pressure on your back and shoulders, and make it comfortable for you to carry your child from newborn and up to the age of three years. You carry your baby safely and comfortably – while you keep your hands free.
- 4 front and back carrying positions - Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
- Ergonomic leg position - The wide, fully adjustable seat area ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
- Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort - Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
- Pressure-relieving waist belt - The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good carrying ergonomics.
- Inbuilt infant insert - Baby Carrier One Air has two height positions. You use the upper height position from newborn (at least 3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the correct position, close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- Adjustable head support - The head support protects your newborn baby and gives the correct support until your baby is able to hold their head up unaided. You can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is older and is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. You can easily fold it up or down and adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
- Back carrying for your toddler - As your child grows heavier, back carrying in the baby carrier will be a more comfortable option for you. We recommend that you only start to carry your child on your back after they turn 12 months old, as you will not have the same degree of supervision.
- Easy and safe back carrying - With your child sitting facing in, you can easily swivel the whole baby carrier from your front to your back. It’s comfortable and you can do it unaided. The design of the baby carrier means your child sits safely and securely while you move them on to your back.
- Hip-friendly baby carrier - The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Air and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
- Unique baby carrier fabric - Our unique 3D Mesh has been developed specifically for our baby carriers and is designed to suit young babies. “3D” means that the fabric consists of three layers: a super-soft mesh next to the baby’s skin, a durable, a non-elastic mesh on the outside and a layer of filling in-between. Instead of padding, which can make a baby carrier bulky and too warm, the filling in the middle layer consists of a fine, single-fiber thread that gives the baby carrier the stability of padding, yet ensures a very good air flow, so it stays airy and cool when you’re babywearing.
- Child-friendly materials - All our baby carriers are free from harmful substances and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products.
Baby Bjorn Baby Dining Set (FOC)
*COLOUR WILL BE SHIP OUT RANDOMLY*
Complete baby dinner set with cleverly designed details that make mealtimes easier! It comes in an attractive gift box and makes a wonderful present. Our baby dinner set is specifically designed for the youngest foodies. A sturdy plate in a helpful trefoil shape, cutlery with grip-friendly short handles and an easy-to-hold cup make self-feeding simpler and more fun for your baby. The soft bib has a deep spill pocket to catch any food that doesn’t make it into your baby’s mouth. Less messy mealtimes for everyone!
Benefits of the Baby Dinner Set:
- Suitable from approx. 4 months
- Supplied in an attractive gift box
- Comfy bib with an adjustable neckband
- The curved, deep spill pocket catches food and mess
- The plate’s design makes it easy to scoop food onto the spoon
- The design of the plate makes it hard to grab hold of and tip over
- The strip underneath prevents the plate from sliding
- Grip-friendly cutlery for little hands
- The groove on the handle stops the cutlery sliding down into the plate
- Baby cup in a grip-friendly material
- The baby cup is stable and difficult to tip over
- Frosted plastic allows you to see the contents
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Sweden