Ease Your Discomfort For Breast Pain!
When you welcome the arrival of a newborn, are you also troubled by breast pain or uneven milk secretion during lactation?
Please use a cold or warm press to ease your discomfort.
It has been designed to bring your immediate and effective warming and cooling relief.
The 3-D doughnut-shaped cold/warm pack has a hole in the canter so that it does not press on the teat. It can be placed in your own nursing bra.
- These thermo breast pads provide both warming and cooling therapy
- Warming therapy helps stimulate milk production
- Cooling relief soothes tender breasts
- Soft, flexible pads, with extra soft sleeves conform to breast and can be worn under bra
- Cold use to soothe sore or engorged breasts; Keep in fridge or freezer; Always use with sleeves
Soothe and stimulate
- Cold use - to sooth sore or engorged breasts
- Warm use - to stimulate milk flow before breast feed