- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* For Infant Cereals
- Grain & Grow™
- 11 Grams of Whole Grains Per Serving
- 60% DV of Iron For Learning-Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made With No BPA
Iron for Brain Development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs.
- No artificial flavors or colors
- 11 g Whole Grain per Serving
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, pearled barely flour, potassium phosphate. Vitamins and Minerals: calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 30 days after opening.
- Do not use if seal is damaged.
- Keep container dry.
- This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
- Keep package away from children.