- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* For Infant Cereals
- 60% DV of Iron for Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Supported Sitter
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made with No BPA
Start Smart with Little Bites and Big Nutrition
Gerber® Cereals are made with 11 essential nutrients to help your little one grow and thrive.
Iron for Growing Brains
Just two servings of Gerber® Infant Cereal meets your little one's daily iron needs to help support brain development and learning ability. That's so smart!
Your baby may be ready for cereal if they:
- Sit with support
- On tummy, push up arms with straight elbows
- Lean towards spoon with an open mouth
*Among pediatricians who recommend infant cereal
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Baby's First Cereal
- Mix 1 Tbsp cereal with 4-5 Tbsp of breastmilk or infant formula.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, soy lecithin, potassium phosphate, Vitamin And Minerals: Calcium carbonate, iron (ferrous fumarate), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, folic acid.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if seal is damaged.
Keep container dry.