- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* For Infant Cereals
- Supported Sitter
- 11 Grams of Whole Grains Per Serving
- 60% DV of Iron for Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Package Made With No BPA
- Every Bite Counts!
Grain & grow™ brings the goodness of whole grains and tailored nutrition.
Iron to support brain development & learning ability.
Gerber® combines high quality whole grain goodness with 12 essential nutrients.
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- sit with support
- on tummy, push up arms with straight elbows
- lean towards spoon with an open mouth
*Among pediatricians who recommend infant cereal.
Twist cap off, Remove seal & Twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Baby's first cereal
Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour and oat flour (contains wheat), potassium phosphate, Vitamins and Minerals: calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if seal is damaged. Keep container dry.