- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand For Infant Cereals*
- 11g Whole Grain per serving
- Iron helps support Learning Ability
- Probiotics help promote digestive health if eaten daily.
- Made with real fruit
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
*Among Pediatricians Who Recommend Infant Cereal
How to use:
TWIST CAP OFF, REMOVE SEAL & TWIST BACK ON.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) 15-30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged
INGREDIENTS: WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR, BANANA FLAKES, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, B. LACTIS CULTURES
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), ZINC SULFATE, NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12.
Made from oats containing <10ppm gluten
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.