Mustela Sun Very High Protection Sun Lotion SPF50+ is indicated to protect the sensitive skin of babies and children from the harmful effects of the sun. Specifically formulated for sensitive skin, it is also suitable for sun-intolerant and atopic skin.
Besides a powerful blend of sunscreen filters that protect from both UVB and UVA rays, this sunscreen is enriched with Avocado Perseose®. A patented natural active, Avocado Perseose®, has the ability to reinforce the skin barrier and preserve the cellular richness of the skin which helps protect the skin from both UVB and UVA rays.
Highly protecting from solar radiation it has also moisturizing properties keeping the skin hydrated while protecting from the harmful effects of solar radiation.
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, sensitivity, sun-intolerance;
- Time of application: before and during sun exposure;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive and atopic-prone skin;
- Main benefits: provides high sun protection against both UVB and UVA rays, is sand and water-resistant, dermatologically tested;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, octocrylene, parabens, silicones, sulfates.
- Avocado Perseose®, a patented natural active, that has the ability to reinforce the skin barrier and preserve the cellular richness of the skin helping protect from UV rays;
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin, keeping it hydrated and also shielded from environmental sources of irritation;
- Powerful blend of sunscreen filters that provide high protection against both UVB and UVA rays;
- Tocopherol, also known as Vitamin E, grants antioxidant properties. It protects against free radicals and also enhances the photoprotection of the sunscreen.
How to use
Apply Mustela Sun Very High Protection Sun Lotion SPF50+ to the face evenly and in generous doses 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours. Do not expose babies and children directly to the sun.