This healing salve will help your skin to cope with the demands of nursing a newborn. While practice is paramount to successful breastfeeding, minimising discomfort during the first few weeks also contributes to victory. Feel even better knowing that 99.30% of the ingredients used to formulate this product come from organic farming, which means you’re helping to make planet earth a better place for our children. This unique cross between a balm and a gel features bio actives such as INCA INCHI and LAVANDULA STOECHAS.
• Certified organic by Ecocert
• Premium range with higher organic content
• Breastfeeding friendly
Use small amounts as frequently as after each feed to prevent sore and cracked nipples. Can also be used to soothe and treat damaged skin.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cera alba (beeswax)*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, plukenetia volubilis (inca inchi) seed oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated vegetable oil, lavandula stoechas extract, tocopherol.
- Ingredients from Organic Farming
- 100% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 99.3% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 99.9% of the total plant ingredients are from Organic Farming