Cost-saving and space-saving, our pre-sterilized storage bags are best for moms who want to build a stash of breastmilk supply, especially for moms who are going back to work. These bags are disposable and help free up space in the fridge or freezer by freezing and stacking them flat.
Each pack of 25 pieces is available in 5 colorful designs!
Our series of breastmilk storage bags are specially designed to help breastfeeding mums save and store their breastmilk for later use in a safe, hygienic and convenient way.
- Thicker material for durability and more secure sealing at the sides to prevent leakage.
- Fun and colorful designs to add cheer to mum’s breastfeeding routine.
- Easy tear-off line and write on tab for convenience.
- Self-standing bag allows easy filling and handling.
- Save space in the fridge by placing the bag flat before freezing.
- BPA and BPS free.
- 180ml capacity for larger storage.
Breastmilk is full of nutrition. It is highly recommended to store expressed breastmilk in refrigerator or freezer if it is not to be consumed immediately.
|Refrigerator (4°C or below)||Freezer (around -18°C)|
|Freshly pumped breastmilk||24 hours||3 months (recommended)
6 months (usable)
|Thawed breastmilk (thawed in refrigerator or under running water)||24 hours*
(*if thawed by immersing in warm water, do not put back in refrigerator)
|Do not refreeze|
Thawing Frozen Breastmilk: After storing in refrigerator/freezer, thaw milk in warm water (about 40°C). Do not thaw milk using boiling water or microwave oven. Changing water frequently will allow the milk to warm up faster than leaving it in the same water.
Warming Breastmilk: Warm expressed breastmilk using Pigeon bottle & baby food warmer or by placing bottle of milk in a container of warm water.
- To avoid freezer burn, be sure to compress all the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Be careful when handling bags. If a frozen bag is scratched, this can weaken the plastic and cause it to leak upon thawing.