Natural Organic is a safe baby wipe that has passed rigorous testing by authorized agencies in Korea and around the world for usage on sensitive baby skin. It contains jojoba seed extract for dry and sensitive baby skin to keep it moisturized and healthy. Fragrance-FREE, 99.9% Natural, Pure Water. Suitable for newborns, babies, and toddlers.
- The highest rating in dermatological testing - Attained Dermatest's non-irritant certified mark.
- Free of toxic material for your skin cells - Attained cell toxicity test authorized by the US FDA.
- Infant-friendly product - Certified by the Japanese MHLW for baby wipes suitable for infants.
- Anti-bacterial S mark packaging - First antibacterial S mark baby wipe packaging in Korea.
- One hand system for convenience - Inter-folding tissues arrangement allowing the usage until very last sheet.
- Free of harmful materials for inhaling - Verified by Korea Testing & Research Institute for the absence of harmful materials such as humidifier disinfectants
- Made from premium organic material - Used organic materials certified by ECOCERT (France) and ACO (Australia).
- Made with pure water - Uses 7-steps water treatment process, even cleaner than drinking water.
- Allergy-friendly product - Attained Allergy Friendly Product Certificate by the UK
Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, p-Anicic Acid, Greentea Extract, Jojoba Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol
Why Natural Organic Baby Wipes?
- It is a certified product that passed a strict clinical test for the first time in Korea and also an atopic and allergy hazardous substance standard test.
- It is a non-toxic baby wipes registered as medical supplies when its safety was certified by the Food and Drug Administration(FDA).
- It is a product certified as non-irritating baby wipes after passing a strict clinical skin test at a prestigious clinical test agency.
- Don't have to worry about harmful bacteria and molds as it uses 99.9% antibacterial certified safe packages that attained antibacterial S mark for the first time in Korea.