Mustela Stelatopia Dry&Atopic Skin Emollient Face Cream 40ml is a comforting cream that moisturizes and replenishes the baby's atopic-prone skin while soothing sensations of discomfort and itchiness. Made from 97% ingredients of natural origin, this cream features a melting texture that leaves the skin soft and supple without forming a greasy film. Moreover, after each application, the Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream visibly reduces the itchiness, roughness and redness associated with atopic skin.
As a last note, the Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream is a pediatric high tolerance composition that was dermatologically tested. In fact, it is suitable to provide daily care to all newborns and toddlers, including babies out of NICU.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: atopic-prone skin, discomfort, itchiness;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: moisturizes and replenishes the skin, soothes sensations of discomfort and itchy skin, restores damaged skin barrier of atopic-prone skin, protects the skin from external aggressors, visibly reduces redness and roughness, contains 97% of ingredients from a natural origin;
- Formulated without: fragrance, parabens, phthalate and mineral oils.
- Sunflower Oil Distillate has both soothing and fortifying properties. In fact, this ingredient not only provides essential lipids but also boosts the skin’s own lipid production. Like so, it proves to be efficient in counteracting severe dryness and itchiness;
- Avocado Perseose® is a biomimetic natural active ingredient that hydrates and helps the development of the baby's fragile skin barrier;
- Licorice Extract reduces the appearance of redness;
How to use
Use Mustela Stelatopia Dry&Atopic Skin Emollient Face Cream 40ml as part of the baby's caring routine in the mornings and evenings. Apply the formula to the entire face and, then, massage gently for maximum absorption. If necessary, the product may be applied to the eyelids, with great caution. Avoid contact with the eyes.