- Spill-free baby bottle trainer for independent drinking
- Comes with extra soft silicone spout so baby transitions easily from breast or bottle feeding to cup
- Non-slip handles provide a good and comfortable hold in baby's hands
- Silicone spout and handles are compatible with all MAM wide neck bottles
- Baby bottle trainer has wide openings for easy filling and cleaning
- Dust cap protects MAM Trainer+ from dirt and doubles as a measuring cup, thanks to its integrated scale
- Capacity: 220ml
Transitioning from breastfeeding or bottle feeding to a cup is easy with the MAM Trainer+ with its spill-free, extra soft silicone spout. It is a perfect combination of function and design that teaches babies to switch from sucking to drinking easily. Parents and babies love it because it supports baby's active everyday lifestyle.
The MAM Trainer+ has a dust cap that protects the bottle from dirt. It also works as a measuring cup, thanks to its integrated scale that can measure even the smallest amounts of liquids. This baby training cup also comes with non-slip handles that provide a good hold in baby's hands. And with its wide opening, it's very easy to fill and clean!
Together with other MAM products, our Baby Bottle Trainer is scientifically-proven and developed in cooperation with the International Children Medical Research Society (ICMRS), pediatricians, developmental pedagogues and midwives. Only after the approval of our experts is a MAM innovation truly ready for baby life.
How to Use
For baby's easy transition from breastfeeding or bottle feeding to a cup. If you want to convert the MAM Trainer+ into a baby bottle, simply switch to the MAM Silk Teat. The MAM Trainer+ is compatible with all MAM Bottle products.
Best Used With
As baby becomes more confident with drinking, switch to the MAM Baby Starter Cup with extra-soft spout - the ideal first baby cup. It's small, extra lightweight and has a curved waist so it’s easy for babies to hold on their own.