FRIGG Rope with a thin rope that encircles the shield, and a thicker rope used as a handle. The encirclement of the rope represents the strong and continuous bond between a mother and her child.
We have used a rope to symbolize the umbilical cord that connects the unborn child to its mother, through which it receives oxygen and food. FRIGG Rope is inspired by the life-giving cord to show that the bond between a mother and her child is unbreakable.
FRIGG PACIFIER DETAILS:
- Pacifier nipple is made from 100% natural rubber latex.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
- Pacifiers are made with natural rubber and may expand with use.
FRIGG Rope is available in two sizes:
Size 1: Nipple is 27 mm and is recommended for ages 0-6 months.
Size 2: Nipple is 30 mm and is recommended for ages 6-18 months
- Place the pacifier in a bowl, and pour boiling water overtop. Let sit for 3-5 minutes. Do not submerge for longer than 5 minutes
- Remove and place on a flat surface to air dry
- Always sterilise each pacifier before use (We DO NOT recommend using UV steriliser, microwave or dishwahers as its natural rubber)
- For hygienic reasons we recommend discarding pacifier after 1-2 months