Buds for Kids Certified Organic Toothpaste is preservative-free and formulated using ingredients of natural origin and plant actives to effectively clean and protect your child’s teeth.
This ultra mild toothpaste is formulated using a combination of naturally derived cleanser, Aloe Vera leaf juice and Silica to clean teeth very gently. Aloe Vera leaf juice also soothes gums and performs synergistically with seed-derived Phytic Acid and Xylitol derived from plants to provide a strong defence against tooth cavity.
Buds offers a choice of fluoridated toothpaste as it is endorsed and promoted by WHO and world health bodies to be most effective in dental cavity prevention. It is safe if used in recommended amounts. This toothpaste contains flavours derived from natural origin and essential oils.
- Certified organic by Ecocert
- Flavours from natural fruit extract
- Safe if accidentally ingested
Brush teeth and gums for two to three minutes after every meal with circular movements. Rinse mouth thoroughly. Do not swallow.
Children of 6 years and younger: Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, glycerin, aqua/water, hydrated silica, xylitol, disodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, xanthan gum, glucosyl stevioside, stevioside, sodium fluoride, phytic acid.
- Parfum made from essential oils
- Ingredients from Organic Farming
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT Sodium Fluoride 0.15% w/w
- 100.0% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 30.0% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 99.3% of the plant ingredients are from Organic Farming