The Original Pumping and Nursing Bra is a 2-in-1 option that brings convenience to the forefront for pumping and nursing moms. This hybrid style combines quick and easy pumping, and breastfeeding ease, with a simple and elegant aesthetic, which is truly the definition of anytime-anywhere-pumping-or-feeding-on-the-go.
- 2-in-1 pumping and nursing bra for on-the-go convenience
- 3 back hooks for better support
- High-quality material, stretchable, breathable, and full support for up-sizes breast
- One-Step Breastfeeding Clip: Easy to use and discrete nursing clips, you can take off the cup separately with one step and one hand, the breastfeeding gets easier and protect your privacy.
- Four Sizes Fit All: This bra is designed both for pregnant and Lactation. Hook and eye closure to easily adjust.
- Fit All Pumps: Suitable For Every Brand's Breast Pump. Middle opening design for easy breast shield insertion and removal, no need to detach breast shield from the bottle.
- Adjustable Widen Shoulders Straps: Widen adjustable shoulder strap reduces shoulder pressure.
THIS BRA LOVES A LITTLE CARE
Hand Washing Your Bras (Recommended)
You can preserve the life of your hand-washables by following a few simple steps.
Fill your sink with lukewarm water and add an alcohol-free hand washing detergent which is harsher and can deteriorate elastic
Soak lingerie for up to an hour
Gently rub the fabric together to remove dirt
Rinse in cool water (until the water runs clear)
Lay garment flat on a towel
Lay another towel over top and press to remove extra water
Always hang to dry
Machine Washing Your Bras
It using a washing machine, a mesh, or lingerie bag is best to separate bras and keep them looking fresh.
Hook the backs of your bras
Put similar color items in a lingerie bag
Wash on a delicate cycle in cool water with gentle detergent
When you take your molded cup bras out of the wash, reshape the cups with your hands. Don't wring out or stretch your bras
Always hang to dry. Never put bras in the dryer because the heat will break down the spandex and you will lose elasticity