How often do you clean your babyâ€™s gum and teeth (even after breastfeeding)? Try B&BÂ Oral Clean â€“ Liquid to wipe off the residues left in the mouth after feeding
- It does notÂ contain fluoride, artificial colouring, SLS, abrasive or mineral oil
- Baby Oral Clean LiquidÂ are suitable for 0 to 2 years old who cannot brush their teeth
- B&B BabyÂ Oral Clean Fluid comes in 2 fruit flavors (Apple and Banana) with Xylitol
- No excessive suds making brushing teeth fun!
- Proceed to Baby Oral Clean GelÂ (2-4 years old) in the next stage.
For baby from 0-2 years old â€“ Prevent tooth decay and remove plague.
Pump liquid 2-3 times onto sterilized gauze or babyÂ toothbrush, and then thoroughly wipe inside babyâ€™s mouth or brush teeth gently.
ForÂ best result, use at least 2 times a day: in the morning and before sleep.