Human body puzzle in cardboard and wood. First complete the body as in any puzzle, then place the bones, muscles and other organs. 10 additional parts include brain, lung, heart, small intestine, bladder, kidney, biceps, calf muscle, arm bone and femur. It has a large double-sided poster (in 11 languages) with fun information about the human body. Ideal for encouraging a love of biology and the natural world.
- Dimensions: about 100 x 50 cm.
- Suitable for ages 4+
- 50 paper piece anatomy puzzle with organs to add;
- First, complete the body like any jigsaw puzzle then position bones, muscles and other organs;
- 10 extra parts include one brain, one lung, one heart, one small intestine, one bladder, one kidney, one bicep muscle, one calf muscle, one humerus bone and one femur bone ;
- Features a large, double-sided poster (in 11 languages) featuring fun facts about the human body.
- Perfect for encouraging a love of biology and the natural world;
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and problem-solving ability