A full range of developmental toys with a unique look & feel, the Dazzle Friends toys offer age appropriate challenges with the right stimuli for baby, encouraging babies to explore and develop their emotional, cognitive and physical skills. Though these toys are very compact, they provide a wealth of stimuli that will boost your baby’s skills while amusing and developing your baby
Dazzle Friends range has been designed to be real baby skills boosters. The toys offer age appropriate challenges with the right stimuli for baby, encouraging babies to explore and develop their emotional, cognitive and physical skills.
- Gross motor skill - The whole toy acts as a significant stimulus, influencing the baby to reach out and touch it. At the same time it contributes to the eye-hand coordination, meaning the baby processes the visual information, allowing him to reach and grasp the toy. The specially-designed round shape give babies plenty to grab on to, strengthening grip and motor skills.
- Fine motor skill – The small rings and the stretchable legs encourage the baby to grip them firmly by finger and thumb.
- Tactile skill - A variety of fabrics and materials offering a special feel, stimulating the touch sense.
- Vision Skill – Apart from the wide range of vivid colors and patterns offering visual stimulus, our special feature is the dazzle effect produced by a processed materiel allowing natural light to create stunning effects to catch the baby’s eye with every move.
- Hearing skill – The crinkly material and the sound of the toys swaying with the small fine rings, all contribute to a variety of interesting sounds.
- Oral skill - Soft textured plastic arms and legs help with teething and encourage oral exploration.
- Cognitive Skill – The peek-a-boo cape promotes a \"now you see me, now you don\'t\" effect with its swishes and swings, exercising cognition with sound, texture, and light.
- Emotional skill – The toy can act as a transitional object, which the baby can relate to. It allows for parent-baby bonding in a fun imaginative way helping to develop the baby\'s emotional responses.