Kids learn how to take things apart and put them back together with the Battat Take-A-Part Crane. Children can get right to work with these tools and parts that are designed for young hands. The nifty powered screwdriver works just like the grown-up version, turning in two different directions to loosen and tighten connectors. It includes three different bits to fit the crane's various connectors, helping teach children pattern matching and mechanical skills.
Once the crane is complete, they can take it for a spin around the room-and then it's time to check the engine! Just flip the switch to change the screwdriver's direction to easily unscrew piece after piece until there's nothing left but a pile of 30 parts. This toy is perfect for ages three and up. And don't forget, 'righty tighty, lefty loosey!'
- Take this crane apart and put it back together, over and over
- 31 pieces including 27 crane parts, 1 drill and 3 different drill bits.
- Push down to active the drill; no batteries required.
- Crane base swivels 360°; crane arm bends and rotates.
- Once the crane is complete, lets get digging!
- Dimension 31.0 (L) x 16.5 (W) x 23.0 (H) cm
- Age: recommended 3+ years