- Eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds using UV-C light technology
- Lab-tested, chemical free, and doctor-recommended Perfect for sanitizing mobile phones, gadgets, keyboards, door knobs, toys, pacifiers, high chairs and countertops.
- Portable, lightweight, and easy-to-use clamshell design
- To use, simply flip open the unit and press the "ON" button for five seconds. Shine light within 1/4 inch of the surface to disinfect for a few seconds. Move the light slowly so it illuminates the area for 10-15 seconds before moving the lamp to the next section to achieve up to 99.9% disinfection.
- Safety switch feature turns the UV-C light off when turned upward
Product Dimensions: 125 x 35 x 25mm
Weight: 65g (Excl.batteries)