- FDA approved material used, safe and recommend for extended freezer storage.
- Pre-sterilised and ready to use -Medical Grade Sterilization.
- Leak proof with double zip-lock to prevent splitting.
- Made of BPA free and non-toxic material.
- Self-standing bag for easy storage.
- Easy to read and write in designated area for date, name and amount.
- Pre-calibrated ounce/ml label for accurate measuring.
- Tear the tab to filling in the breast milk.
- Carefully pour the breast milk into storage bag.
- Leave some space on top to allow for expansion when milk freezes.
- Seal the zipper of the storage bag.
- Label the storage bag with date and time and put in freezer or refrigerator.
Place of Storage
4 to 6 hours
Insulated Cooler Bag
0 to 4Â°C
3 to 5 days
*Freezer of a Two-door Refrigerator
3 to 4 months
*Storage milk toward the back of the freezer, where temperature is most constant.
- Stored in a freezer: Thaw frozen breast milk in the refrigerator. After thawed, carefully pour breast milk into a feeding bottle for warming up.
- Stored in a refrigerator: Carefully pour breast milk into a feeding bottle for warming up.
- Warm the breast milk and test the temperature before feed (40Â°C).
- Safely discard the storage bag.
- This product is a disposable storage device that cannot be reinstalled.
- Advice no overheat breastmilk as it will destroy nutrients in breast milk.
- Do not heat up pack in microwave.
- The frozen breastmilk not allows to refreeze after open it.
- Tear the tab immediately before filling and safely discard the tab.
- Keep storage bag away from childâ€™s reach.