The Haakaa Silicone Teething Ball is the perfect tool for little ones who are starting to teethe. Its easy-to-hold shape and soft silicone frame is thin enough to fit in your baby's mouth while still providing relief. You can also chuck out Teething Ball in the freezer to provide added cooling relief to those little aching gums!
Our specially-designed Teething Ball is BPA free, FDA approved and made from pliable, food grade silicone. Silicone is a hypoallergenic and non-porous material, making it safe for teething. The ridged design helps to develop your baby's motor skills while providing safe, soothing relief from aching gums and new teeth.
Dimensions: Approx. 10cm diameter
- Made of 100% food grade silicone that's safe for little mouths to suck and chew, just like a bottle teat!
- Soft, flexible and durable for rough little hands.
- Raised ridges on teething ball massage and soothe your child's teeth and gums.
- Easy-grip for your baby and keep's their little hands entertained.
- Bouncy ball design promotes open-ended play.
- Helps develop fine motor skills and encourages sensory development.
- Fun and bright colours to stimulate baby's senses.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Easy care - just boil to sterilise!
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for 6 months and up.
CLEANING & CARE
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Check product condition regularly - replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times while using this product. Please do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.