Drinking and eating on-the-go just got a whole lot easier for your little one with Haakaa's Silicone Sip-N-Snack Cup! This 100% food grade silicone cup comes with two interchangeable lids that can be swapped to transform it into the ideal sippy cup or spillproof snack container.
The perfectly-sized spout of the sippy top lid is soft and gentle on little mouths. It has a special valve design that ensures a smooth flow of water - making drinking from our cup an absolute breeze!
The spillproof snack lid features a special petal design with soft silicone flaps that make it easy for little hands to reach in and grab food all by themselves. Say goodbye to tricky-to-open plastic containers! What's more is that with our cup, you can shake it, throw it or tip it upside down - and your baby's snacks will stay safely inside with no mess! This makes it perfect for taking with you out and about.
- Made of soft and flexible food grade silicone.
- Multifunctional, can be used as a sippy cup, snack container or regular drinking cup.
- Durable and drop-proof.
- One-piece designs prevent the harbouring of mould or bacteria.
- Double handles that are easy for little hands to grip.
- Tight-sealing lids to prevent leakages from the sides.
- Perfectly-sized sippy spout lid features an anti-colic valve.
- Spillproof snack lid lets baby grab food by themselves without making a mess.
- Portable and convenient, perfect for travelling.
- Safe in dishwashers, microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for 6 months and up.
CLEANING AND CARE
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising this product with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your cup.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Adult supervision is required.