Kickstart your little one's oral hygiene habits with the Haakaa Finger Brush! It's specially designed to instill positive and important dental hygiene habits in your child from a young age.
Our brush is made of 100% super soft silicone and gets your child used to the sensation of brushing their teeth and gums so that brushing becomes a fun and essential part of everyday life. It features two different surfaces - soft bristles and firmer silicone nubs - to allow multiple options for cleaning and soothing delicate new teeth and gums.
- Keep your little one's teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Made using soft 100% food grade silicone.
- Massages and soothes tender gums.
- Suitable for children aged 0-18 months.
- Can be sterilised or ran under boiling water.
- Includes handy storage case.
- All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, phthalate and lead-free, and tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
Clean after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing this product in warm, soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. We recommend using the Haakaa Dish Soap. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product. We recommend replacing your child's toothbrush every 3-4 months.
No bleach based agents.Caution: Check condition regularly - replace if this product shows signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one. The silicone finger brush is to be operated by an adult and can be a choking hazard if given to small children to use on their own. These products are not teethers and although designed to provide teething relief, they are not designed to be chewed.