Soothe your little one with the Haakaa Nanosilver Dummy! It's made from nanosilver silicone - the latest development in nano-poly technology and cutting-edge science!
With its silicone body and microscopic silver fragments, this brand new technology perfectly prevents secondary virus inflammation by controlling germs and acting as an anti-bacterial agent.
Nanosilver silicone is a natural method of maintaining cleanliness of up to 99.9% without additional disinfection by boiling or sterilising. It also prevents odour and discolouration/darkening that occurs with natural rubber products.
Our holders are made of 100% eco-friendly materials and printed with non-toxic, low impact dyes. Our unique loop attachment is easy to use and compatible with all dummies and teethers. The childproof clip also allows you to clip your child's teether or dummy to their clothing and lets you rest assured that they will not end up on the floor or gone forever.
- 100% soft nanosilver silicone
- Mimics the shape of a mother’s nipple.
- U-shaped design promotes natural breathing through the nose.
- Ergonomic shape that doesn’t leave marks and prevents vacuum around the mouth.
- Meets US Food and Drug Administration FDA standards.
- BPA, PVC, artificial colour and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for children 3 months plus.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
Caution: Check condition regularly - replace if product shows signs of damage. Infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one.