BABY'S FIRST CEREAL FEEDING:
- Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- If baby tolerates for another 2 days, continue feeding as desired. If you suspect any reactions, stop feeding this cereal and call your pediatrician.
- Pour or spoon the desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- For Baby Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
MICROWAVE GUIDELINES FOR HEATING:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Single-grain infant cereals are an ideal first solid food to check for food sensitivies, help develop baby's eating skills and provide iron.
- Package made with no BPA.