Riya Cot Bed
- Age Range: Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
- Cot/Toddler Level
- Up to 100kg
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber.
- Beautifully stylish in your nursery with a beautiful modern scandi style with a spindle twist.
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending.
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed (with a bonus toddler rail to save you even more money) and a day bed and finishes as a sofa bed.
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby.
- Two toned colour option of white and beech in one.
- Great value for money.
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots.
- This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards noted above.
- Mattress Size: 129.5cm x 69cm x 10cm
- Weight: 27 kg
- Product Dimensions: 140cm (L) x 76cm (W) x 96cm (H)
- Box Dimensions: 143cm (H) x 78cm (W) x 17cm (H)
Babyhood My First Breathe Eze Innerspring Mattress
- From newborn to 4 – 5 year old
- Firm and supportive.
- 200 grams deluxe quilted cover.
- Breathe Eze bonded fibre pad.
- 100% cotton fabric cover.
- Innerspring mattress with corner supports to reduce entrapment.
- Bonnell springs with tempered steel frame.
- Allergy & dust mite resistant.
- Anti -microbial.
- Quilted both sides.
- Breathing side vents for airflow boost.
- 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Tested to AS/NZS 8811.1:2013
- Product Weight: 10kg
- Product Dimension: L 129.5 cm x W 69 cm x 10 cm
- Weight Capacity: -kg
Other Useful Information:
The Babyhood My First Breathe Eze Innerspring Mattress have a unique 3 layer design:
Layer 1 comprises of high quality 100% quilted fabric covers which are breathability and are quilted for your baby’s comfort. Our covers vary from 100% cotton to bamboo cover depending what you prefer for your baby.
Layer 2 comprises of the thermally bonded fibre pad and wadding which is safer and more supportive. All babyhood padding and wadding is made using heat bonded polyester fibre. Polyester fibre is a great form of padding and provides a firm and elastic sleeping surface for your baby. Did you know that over 12% of the population suffer from asthma and 40% from allergies, the babyhood Breathe EzeTM Mattress Range is a breath of fresh air for your newborn baby. Our breathe eze fibre is made from polyester which is a non-toxic , non harmful and a low VOC product. Polyester fibres are strong and the size of our fibres are large, so they are non respirable and therefore prevent airborne fibre occurrence. This limits any chance of becoming a potential airborne pollutant and are therefore much better for your baby. The breathe eze fibre is not only breathable for your baby but dust mite and allergy resistant and anti microbial also, which is so essential for your precious baby’s growing body. There is no foam in our breathe eze fibre mattresses. We do not use foam in our breathe eze mattresses because we believe it is toxic for your baby as it omits fumes which may impact on your baby’s respiratory system. We also do not use foam as it is highly combustible and often requires the addition of formaldehyde and fire retardants. There are no fire retardants or formaldehyde in our mattresses as our breathe eze fibre is inherently flame retardant and does not flare up like other textiles. We use thermally bonded fibre as this process utilizes less chemicals and reduces your baby’s exposure to harsh chemicals used in other chemical and petroleum methods of bonding. So there are no binders, adhesives or blowing agents which may have significant health impacts over time.
Layer 3 comprises of the spring and frame construction. The babyhood Innerspring Range uses high quality bonnell springs which provide exceptional support for your growing baby, for years to come. Bonnell springs are hourglass-shaped and the ends of the wire are knotted or wrapped around the top and bottom circular portion of the coil and tied. All the individual springs are then tied together using spring wire, and the completed structure is reinforced with a strong border wire to retain the shape and form a mat. A round helical crosswise connects each single spring to a spring unit. Different thickness (being the gauge) of wire in the springs makes a harder or softer mattress. For babies the Australian Standard recommends a firmer mattress, so our mattresses have a lower gauge. The number of springs per mattress type is one of the key quality characteristics of a Bonnell spring mattress which makes our babyhood mattresses the best choice for your baby. The specially designed superior quality Bonnell springs, are supported by a tempered steel frame for orthopedic support for your baby’s body through their head, neck, back, spine and intervertebral discs. Very importantly our corners are supported by corner springs which help to prevent entrapment of your baby’s limbs when they stand on the corner of their cot. So your baby is better supported on a babyhood innerspring mattress. We are so confident that you and your bub will enjoy the safety and comfort of a babyhood mattress for longer that we offer a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on the structure of the springs. It is now easy to make the safest choice for your baby with a babyhood breathe eze mattress.
Babyhood Fitted Sheet - Assorted Colours
- Fully fitted elasticized sheet
- Made from 100 percent cotton fabric
- Absorbs and wick moisture away and keep your baby truly comfortable
- 300 Thread count cotton
- Fits a standard size cot