The Tauawhi Baby Hipseat Carriers can be use from newborn to 36 months and up to 20kgs. Can carry your baby in six different ways. You can carry your baby either in frog-legged face-to-face, face out or back position by using the double hug strap carrier. With hipseat only, you can carry your baby either in frog-legged face-to-face, face out or side position.
- Double hug strap
- 3M safety reflector tape
- 45 degree tilted seat
- Non-skid heart shape fabric
- EVA foam padded belt
- 3D cool mesh technology
- Wide velcros with safety buckles
- Suitable for waist measurement of 24 – 36 inches
- Sleeping hood
- Drool pad
- EVA inner mold (a soft yet durable polymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate)
- Inner crescent press sponge
- 100% Polyester and PU materials gentle on baby’s skin
- Product weight : 1.35kg
- Maximum child weight: 20Kg
Other useful information:
- Before wearing, adjust all strap to fit for a baby and a carer.
- Tighten the hug-strap to hold baby closer to carer's body
- A centered-seat and facing carer position is suggested for baby with large build.
- The carrier must wear it tight on the waist above the pelvis.
- All the buckles must be fasten securely at all time.
- Extend the wearing time gradually to allow your body time to adjust in using the product.
- Professional consultation is needed if you are pregnant.
- For baby's safety, you're advise to support the baby with your arms at all times.
- This is not a hands free carrier.