Brush and care for your little one's delicate infant hair with the Haakaa Goat Wool Baby Hair Brush. Brushing your baby's hair has major benefits to their wellbeing, and with our eco-friendly 100% natural brush, you can keep their scalp stimulated while also assisting to prevent cradle cap, generating blood flow and removing dried skin while keeping them relaxed.
Our brush is also available in a Brush and Comb Set, to help you care for your little one's scalp while promoting healthy hair growth. This includes a Wooden Comb with a fine-toothed design that gently untangles your bub's delicate hair. This set makes a wonderful baby shower gift that is sure to be treasured by any new mum.
- 100% natural. Made from rubberwood and goat wool.
- Easy to hold and grip.
- Soft woollen bristles guarantee no itching or scratching.
- Help prevent cradle cap and increase blood flow.
- Provides a relaxing and soothing sensation for your child.
- Made using sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Woollen bristles can be washed with shampoo and conditioner. Please be careful not to get the wooden handle wet to avoid cracking or damage. Lay flat to dry. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners to clean this product.
Note: Natural wood products vary in colour and may have a slight odour which will fade over time. As our Goat Wool Hair Brush bristles are attached to the brush head with a press instead of glue, some bristles may fall out over time.