The Ultra UV Sterilizer is the easy and innovative way to sanitize, dry and store baby bottles and other accessories so you can keep tiny tummies protected. Ultraviolet (UV) is a form of invisible light that kills 99.9% of micro-organisms, so it’s an effective way to disinfect against harmful bacteria, mold, viruses and other germs without the use of chemicals.
The Ultra UV Sterilizer has four different functions
Sterilize-only: Pop in your bottles, nippples, pacifiers and breast pump accessories and set to either 35 or 45 minutes.
Dry-only: Choose from 30, 40 or 50 minutes drying cycle, depending on how many items you wish to dry.
Auto mode: This 60-minute setting dries your cleaned bottles, then automatically switches to sterilizing cycle.
Storage: So you can keep your feeding essentials inside a clean environment until you’re ready to use them. You can even open the door and remove items then choose the storage program again to keep everything sanitized. This mode emits 5 minutes of UV light and 5 minutes of drying power every 2 hours to keep contents sterile. The UV light also helps our glow in the dark products such as the night-time breast-like soother glow for longer.
• All in one solution - sterilise, dry and storage. Easy to use
• Kills 99.9% of harmful germs.
• 4 modes of use – sterilise only, dry only, auto (dry and sterilise), store (with 2 hour re-sterilise cycle)
• Dry and sterile 6 bottles in 60 minutes
• large LED screen indicate how long is left in a cycle
• Using PTC ceramic heater, drying at about 55ºC to protect the sterilized products from deterioration
• safety design - the unit will pause if the door is open in the middle of a cycle to prevent UV