The Chair That Grows With The Child™ – A Chair For Life
Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious chair designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp® was first launched. Tripp Trapp® fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Depth- and height adjustable seat and footplate
- Classic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik
- Available in a variety of colors for your baby boy or girl
- Wide range of optional accessories for comfort & personalization
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 136kg/300lbs adult
- Array of colour choices match any décor
THE CHAIR THAT GROWS WITH THE CHILD™
Newborn Set - Use from birth
The natural place for your newborn, the Newborn Set is designed to give your baby the interaction they love from birth. Cozy, comfortable and ergonomic, it lifts your newborn up your height at the table. This enables eye contact and a great opportunity to spend quality time with the family.
Baby Set - from 6 months as a high chair
At around six to nine months, your child will be able to begin sitting upright unaided. The Tripp Trapp® Baby Set gently supports your baby to comfortably sit at the table. When your child is a toddler & can confidently climb in and out of their chair on their own, you can remove the Baby Set.
Chair - Use from child to adult
What’s special about a chair that grows with you? It stays with you. Made from high quality European beech wood, the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair is strong, stylish and durable. Fully adjustable, it provides a comfortable seat that can be used as a high chair for young children, a chair for older children, from the teen years well into adulthood.
Product Size (CM/IN): 49 x 46 x 78 / 19.3 x 18.1 x 30.7
Weight (KG/LBS): 6.471 / 14.3
Suitable for Age: from 0 (months)
Suitable for Weight (KG/LBS): up to 136 / 300
Warranty: 7 years
Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set
The Tripp Trapp Baby Set is available in a variety of colors to coordinate with your Stokke Tripp Trapp highchair. It comprises of a seating rail and baby back plate which provides optimal safety during your child's early years while using their Tripp Trapp highchair.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable from 6 months
- The Baby back plate hooks onto the original Tripp Trapp chair which supports and moves your child forward in their seat to bring your child closer to the optimised seating rail
- The Baby back plate offers increased support and stability as well as allowing your child to sit closer to you at the table
- Provides optimal sitting safety during your child's first months and years and continues until the time when they are able to use their Tripp Trapp chair independently
- The Tripp Trapp Baby Set is available in the same range of colours as the Stokke Tripp Trapp chair
The Tripp Trapp Baby Set is available in the same range of colours as the Stokke Tripp Trapp chair
Product Dimensions (CM/IN):
40 x 15 x 25 / 15.7 x 5.9 x 9.8
Tripp Trapp® Chair Beech
Tripp Trapp® Chair Oak