Bubs Goat Milk Stage 1 Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Australian tummies aged 0 to 6 months.
Our Goat Milk Stage 1 Formula, which uses fresh Goat Milk, now includes more Omega 3 (DHA), Omega 6 (ARA), and Prebiotics (GOS).
Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion and may be a good alternative for formula fed babies with sensitive tummies. Bubs premium formulation contains DHA and ARA from plants for improved taste.
- Wash hands first. Sterilise bottle and teat in boiling water or a steriliser.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveller on the Can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Each bottle should be prepared individually. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Formula left after a feed must be discarded.
Lactose, Goat Milk Solids (Goat Full Cream Milk Solids, Goat Whey Protein Concentrate), Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm Olein, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharide, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA, From Algae), Emulsifier (Soybean Lecithin), Arachidonic Acid (ARA, From Algae), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Taurine, Antioxidants (α-Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate), L-carnitine L-tartrate.
Sodium Ascorbate, dl-α-Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol, d-Biotin, Folic Acid, Phytonadione, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Selenite